Friday, November 3, 2017

1+2+3/30

3/30

my mother shaves my head
I find little hairs stuck to the towel
even though I shampooed what is left
four times

car keys turn to dust
I hide in the third floor bathroom
my skin forgets me
//

hi
nice to see you
I'm good how are you
oh good
yeah I do a lot of writing stuff now
it's been good
thank you
please excuse me
yeah
I’m sorry
I am turning to dust

//
I skip school
take notes on the flashback
move like a ghost
made of trash bags

I want to shoot birds
if birds are men
which is not to say
I want to kill men

just

maybe if I shot him with a BB gun

I would feel better

I want to feel better



2/30
after him and whoever else decided to kill most of a toddler

my hands know how to ignore
whatever pain they inflict on themselves
or whatever else they have ever thought
they are attached to



[repeating this to have it all centralized]
1/30
interrupted core organizer


my thoughts are a side effect
of my body. my body
is a side effect of being alive.
my muscles remember it for me.

I take notes: arm pinned / gasp / breath in ear.

my body took it for me.
I am cut off at the neck.
I am a supernova.

last night I spent thirty minutes telling myself
to sit up. I am not my body. I am not here.

I’m scheduling an extra therapy appointment.
I want to get fuzzy and leave.
I am a car crash folding inwards.
I can’t feel the metal
I see spiraling

through my gut.

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed 1+2 poems, like how all the parts worked together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #3-- i like the italics section and the end very much

    ReplyDelete